Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 46: Rainy Day Blues (I mean Greens!)

It's raining outside ... and I mean raining! Usually on rainy days (aka PK, 'Pre-Kids) I used to l.o.v.e to snuggle up on the couch and have lots of munchies around and watch old movies with a nap here and there.  Life has changed - all for the better but yes, life has changed...

Fast forward to my present life.  I still snuggle on the couch but there are two beautiful little girls snuggled under each arm and instead of munchies around that tasted 'oh so good' as they went into my mouth but later regretted are replaced with yummy smoothies, raw almonds and endless bowls of delicious fruit.  My new snacks keep me in the moment, enjoying my kids, ready at a moments notice to dance the rainy day away as they both love to do ...  and keep me loving my energized, vibrant life!

Rainy days - I didn't know they could get any better!

My goal over the next week is to try a new raw recipe for dinner - I will post pics and share the good and the bad!  Stay tuned ... and please share any recipes you may have!  

Happy GREEN!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to hear about the recipes. I am making a raw spinach dip for veggies to have tomorrow night - found on a website. If it's any good, I'll share.

    By the way, day 2 and still raw. I slept all night last night for the first time in a long time. Don't know if it's coincidental or not but I'll keep you posted. Thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete