Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 203: A call out for prayer ...

I know that I have been missing for a while ... summer is getting the best of me along with a spilled sippy cup on my computer that no longer exists. But this post deserved borrowing my husbands computer to not quite discuss greens but to ask for your prayers.

You have all heard me talk and write about Lindsey who suffers from Lupus and who was the reason behind all of this ... she needs us and needs our prayers. After a wonderful trip with her husband to celebrate their anniversary (on her pretty pic below!) she is now in the hospital with an unusually strong flare of her lupus condition. Remember, I am in no way a doctor (even though I think I am after many seasons of Greys Anatomy) and cannot tell you exactly the reasons behind all of this but know she is not doing well. The doctors think traveling, stress and the sun could all be factors knowing she is on a healthy eating path but the body is a strange phenomenon that nobody can be exact how and why this is all happening.



Please pray for her, keep her in your good thoughts, enjoy a green smoothie in her honor, make a good choice in your food selection knowing how quickly our bodies can fail us, anything ... but please lift her up! You all have been such an encouragement to me and I know it will pass along in great lengths to her!

I promise to keep you posted and to get a new computer soon to be back with many green stories!

In the meantime, stay green and enjoy the summer...!!

HAPPY GREEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment