Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 107: Fresh, Local and Green

Happy Day!

Story for today ...

I started the day out on a trail run - an AMAZING way to start out the day (note to self!).  Of course that was after my green lemonade, double whammy of a good start!  After running through the woods, experiencing Gods beauty I was reminded once again how important it is to take care of our bodies and be able to fully enjoy our surroundings ...


The morning snow balled with more goodness!

I stopped by the gym and in talking to a friend she told me how the Y and a local farm are teaming up to support our local community and bring produce and organic meats to the area.  Yes, we have our local farmers market ... BUT, this allows you to join the coop for a certain $ amount, help out at the farm (sign my kids UP!) and once a week, the farm will bring the produce/meats to the parking lot of the Y and you pick of your goodies.  AMAZING, right ... that's what I thought!  It's a win/win in my eyes, I love it!



It keeps going ... a lovely group of girls that work at the gym heard me talking about my journey and they were curious as can be!  So, I ranted and raved about my RAW eating journey, my amazing friend that is my inspiration to me and the everyday benefits (probably for too long of course!) ... little do they know, as encouraging as I was trying to be to them - they were MORE encouraging to ME!  

Knowing that there are people out there wanting to eat better, feel better and live better is amazing to me.  I could talk about it forever ... and ever ... and ever.  So, thank you girls!  Now - get to eating green, support one another and tell me all about it!


HAPPY GREEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment