Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 93: Get your GroupON!

Happy Day to all! 

I have been MIA lately, sorry!  I have been visiting my family down South for a week and putting our house on the market - whoo hoo!  When it rains it pours, thats just the way life goes : )  

I did 'introduce' my family to eating raw - it went over well I must say! At dinners I showed them what they should be eating and avoiding for proper food combinations and I even had a Raw Breakfast/Lunch Day (they wouldn't go for dinner)!   I made smoothies for breakfast, my sister barely touched it - go figure.  And I eased them in with avocado/tomato sandwiches on Ezekiel bread.  Some of you know my Dad, the best way to describe him to you is to tell you that most called him the Marlboro Man growing up - he is a man's man that loves his meat and potatoes.  We had horses growing up and he always looked very dapper in his cowboy hat and boots - actually looks a lot like him.  This helps you understand that when I offered him a veggie sandwich he wasn't going for it!  BUT ... a few hours later he called my mom from the grocery store trying to find the bread I was using!! Baby steps, I'll take it!

I am back in full swing and will be sharing more stories along my way ...

In the meantime, here is the Groupon special for the day - one I must share and of course I purchased!!!  I'm always looking for bargains - this is a good one, hurry!


Happy Green!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment