Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 97: A new week!

Happy Monday - this is going to be a GREAT week ... I know it!

I started out today with a yummy fruit/green smoothie ...  

1 banana
1 c. fresh cut strawberries
1 tsp. flax seed
handful of spinach
coconut water
ice
I am meeting a friend to run today who has also radically changed her way of eating ... it's amazing how good or bad we are to our bodies how it effects every part of our life.  Here's my quote for the day:


'Take care of your body.  It's the only place you have to live.' Jim Rohn


Make it a GREAT day and hopefully that day will turn into another day - and before you know it, it's been a GREAT week. That's what I am hoping for at least.  One day at a time ...


HAPPY GREEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. It IS going to be a great week! I love starting off my Monday with a creamy green smoothy, delicious veggie juice and a fridge full of fresh fruits and veggies. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice! We have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I had a smoothie for lunch (I cheated though and used frozen fruits). Sorry our run wasn't the best today, friend, but I sure enjoyed the girl-time...I'll take that anyday over running!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete