Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 163: Summer Time

Hi, my name is Erin ... and I am a summer-aholic!  I am not sure where the time goes or what I have been doing but June is almost OVER and I haven't written forever ...  Happy Summer!


I will be honest with you - there are some days when I sit down to blog and wonder what to write! Trust me -- there is A LOT on my mind that I want to share with you but am not sure where the days go.  I could share that ...

I have been making some wonderful meals for the summer that are light and easy - lots for friends and bbq's that they don't even realize they are eating raw (it's kind of fun not to tell!) 

or 

all of the amazing people that surround me that are dabbling in raw and loving every second of it 

or 

the countless ideas I have of starting a business that caters to pre-made raw items or green popsicles for kids to name a few. 

Lots going on in this green mind of mine!

But mainly, I am not sure if it's the heat or the bikini that has to be worn with the summer being here - it's easier to eat raw and healthy this time of year.  Who wants to eat big meals that make you feel tired and bloated when you have to chase your kids around in your swim suit (and I mean that literally - chase!!!).  Not me! So I find myself eating in such regular habits that I constantly crave my greens and love being outside and making it to the gym.  It's good for the soul - and mind these days : )  

I am hoping to share a few other stories with you over the next month to let you in on others who have tried going raw - their good, bad and ugly of the program.  I love reading in magazines the 'real stories' so I thought you may too!

I hope your summers are going GREAT, please share!

Hugs and love ... and 

HAPPY GREEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Erin, lovin' your blog! You could write a post about what you eat all day..(everything) i for one would love to know! good job girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go girl...http://raw4areason.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-66-day-in-life.html !!! Miss you ... LOVED your trip pics!!! xo

    ReplyDelete