Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 144: Mission complete.

Hooray!!! For those of you that did a cleanse (of any kind...!) YOU DID IT, WE DID IT!!! Well, technically not yet ... but we are so close I can taste it!


I hope you feel amazing like I do ... I would love to hear how you feel!  I do know that when I take on challenges like this it makes me feel so good about a lot in my life.   Four days seemed like a long time in the beginning but now I am not sure where the week has gone.  I can sometimes feel like there is never enough time in the day - that there is always something more I could be doing - and I am never doing quite enough.  But doing something like this reminds me to slow down and with the drive and the desire - it all can be done.  

I realized how beautiful eating can really be.  I am definitely one of those people that chews without even thinking what just went in my  mouth - or I look back on the day and never remember some of the things that went in my mouth.

So not only do I feel better about what I put in my body the past few days - I was reminded that food is meant for nourishing the body.  What we put in our bodies directly effects so many things - our thoughts, our moods, our health, our pant size and much more.  

Thank you for your support, for encouraging me and for allowing me to remember that eating green is a choice and one that I am grateful for making.

Happy weekend ... and 

HAPPY GREEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment