Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 59: I couldn't resist!

I had to share a few things today, like I said - I couldn't resist!

I told you the story how my husband came back from a trip and offered my chalupas - the saga continues ...

He has been out of town for roughly 3 weeks now and just got back last night - this time he came bearing gifts ... 'green' gifts in fact.  I love my husband dearly ... but I guess his 'green' and my 'green' are a little off these days! 

He brought me ...

Green Ice cream 
and 


Green Flowers!


BUT ... Let me say - there are NO complaints in this household ... beggars can't be choosers.  And no, I didn't eat the ice cream - maybe some this weekend!

On a different note, I made a YUMMY salad yesterday - super quick and easy and the girls loved it.  You know how I love my avocados!  Here it is:


Mango Avocado Salad

Ingredients
2 Ripe Mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 Large Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 Tablespoon Lime Juiced
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Cilantro Leaves
1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
 
Directions
Han
d mix all of the ingredients together and serve.


HAPPY GREEN!  

1 comment:

  1. Tony, Tony, Tony....well he meant well! Bless his heart! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete