Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 132: You're Invited!





I wanted to invite everyone (ok ... I guess just those who live in Springfield) to join me (and hopefully my friend Lindsey) to Mama Jeans tomorrow evening to TALK RAW!  They have graciously asked me to speak tomorrow evening about my journey, I am both flattered and excited!

Mama Jean's Market
North Store
1727 S. Campbell
417-831-5229
Tuesday, May 24th
6-7pm


I am bringing some goodies ... a giveaway and I'm sure the word 'poop' will be used ... good times all around. There will be LOTS of great info about eating a clean and healthy diet, how to eat raw as much or as little as you would are ready for in your lives!   But puh-lease stop by if you can!!  Would love to see your smiling faces and meet some new ones. ☺

And to all that cannot make it ... I still love you and for following this journey!  To my dear friends Tasha and Loren who live in different states, I REALLY wish you could be there as  you get ready to start your own journey ... I am cheering you on from afar and can't WAIT to hear your successes, big and small!

I'll be back to let you know how it goes, wish me luck!  Do you think anyone will show up??? Ahhhhhhhh!!

HAPPY GREEN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I so wish I could go!!! Maybe you could be a guest speaker at one of my Mom Meet Meetings. Which, btw, are you part of that? You are the perfect candidate. Check it out if you aren't one already...http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/

    You're the best Erin, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we need to sign up via mama jeans or just show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loren, I signed up today ... THANK YOU!!! xoxoxo

    You just show up!!! YEA : ) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! I missed it- did anyone video?? i would love to hear about it- just bought a juicer- you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad you missed it ... no video! I am thrilled to hear you bought a juicer, whoo hoo! Let me know how I can help in any way - you are not alone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete