Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 138: Cleanse anyone???

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I am cleaning my house ... as my daughter sleeps I am going over in my head all of the yummies (but not so yummy) things I have eaten this month and have not helped my summer wardrobe or my internal highways!  Graduation parties, birthday celebrations, holiday bbq's, and more ... I need a cleanse (just like my house did today). Anyone want to join me???



I, like everyone else ... will fully enjoy this holiday weekend but am ready to start Tuesday off with a 4 day cleanse to get me back in the right mindset to eat clean and raw day in and day out.  Or maybe you just need to cleanse out your weekend eats and need to feel better about summer - whatever your reason may be - let's do it together.   I will be drinking my delicious smoothies and lemonades starting Tuesday morning through Friday evening at every meal (you could do something a little different) ... that doesn't mean it won't last longer but I like to think in baby steps.  I do well with an end date in sight ☺

So - anyone care to join me? Let's do it together ... we all are better when we have accountability!  We can keep each other excited, share recipes and conquer this short term goal together.

Load up on the greens this weekend (even if it's Monday night after the festivities wrap up!) ... and let's start off our summers together.  

I will be buying LOTS of:
Romaine Lettuce
Kale
Lemons
Apples
Pears
ANY fruit that looks yummy! (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
Parlsey
Celery
Coconut Water
...I'll let you know if I find more.   Go by your local farmers market!


Let me know ... hopefully we are friends on Facebook (if not, let's be!) and I will make a group page for us - this is the way to reach a goal for yourself, take the first step to say YES and we can do the rest together ... as Nike says, LET'S DO IT!

Happy Weekend and ...

HAPPY GREEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment