Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 134: Thank you!!!! And a little something for you ...

THANK YOU to all that came out tonight!  I honestly was hoping if there were a handful of people that came I would be okay with it ... and it was a full house! Sweet Tammi from Mama Jeans said it was the biggest turnout they have had for anyone that is not nationally known - I am humbled and thrilled. 

I am inspired by all of you that are interested in knowing more about eating raw - enjoying a healthy lifestyle and living a green life.  Please let me know if I was not able to answer any questions or you need anything - I would LOVE to get a group together to support, encourage and be there for one another.  You amaze me.

As a THANK YOU ...


The first person to sign up as a new 'follower' on my blog will receive a $20 gift card to Mama Jeans that attended this evening - hopefully it will help you begin your new raw journey! Please leave a comment that you were there tonight and it's all yours - and again, thank you for coming ... you all made my week ♥

HAPPY GREEN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Erin! I am so sorry I wasn't able to come out this evening. I really was hoping to, but our day was jam packed. :o( I am so happy to hear everything went great and you had a big crowd; how wonderful! You and Lindsey are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't make it to Mama Jean's tonight, but I saw the flyers for it & it sounded SO interesting!! I am now following your blog, though, and can't wait to read all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can't win since I'm already a follower, but I just had to post that I'm jealous of whoever wins. Yay for a giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hearing more about your raw journey! Of course I've been following your blog since the beginning, but now it's official! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It doesn't have a name next to the long #'s for the last comment ... please send me your name/email/address to erin.lopez417@gmail.com and I'll send you a $20 gc to Mama Jeans : ) Thanks again for coming ... Erin

    ReplyDelete