Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21: Detox DONE!

So ... 21 days down and detox complete.  So proud of my gal Lindsey, we did it!

What happens now you ask!? I will continue to juice every morning - that is how much I love it - lunch will be salads and more (food combining is the key, read more in Natalia Rose's book for the details) and dinner is the same regarding the food combos. Snacks - nuts, dried fruits, fresh fruit and anytime smoothies ... not bad, right?  

Now I'm not going to lie ... as you all know, tonight we are supposed to get hit with a storm of a lifetime.  I have crafts and baking galore already planned with the girls just in case we are home bound with nowhere to go - I'm a little nervous but we'll see how it goes.  I don't want to rob them of any memories so I am taking one snowflake at a time!!!!

Be safe out there and Happy Health to all ... ♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Yay Erin!!! I can't believe you girls completed your first 3 weeks. You're like rockstars! :-) Happy baking and snuggling in today. I agree that one snowflake at a time is the way to go. We are going to be busy today too. See you next Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete