Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Two - Bittersweet

I could totally say that I felt amazing all day and Day Two was a breeze ... but that wouldn't really be the case.  I definitely had my share of cravings today, it took everything out of me not to grab my favorite green apple licorice at Target today (am I the only one who has to have a 'snack' while browsing??) but I did it - that is what is important!  Did I want my soda like I thought? Definitely.  Did I want a bite of my daughters dinner? Yes.  But it's the end of Day Two (thankfully!) and I did it ... and I feel GOOD about making it through.  It wasn't easy but I did it.  Surprisingly, the juice was just as delicious as it was yesterday and it does make you feel amazing! 


I am realizing how much life is about choices - I can make good choices and bad choices but it's all up to me to make that choice.  I choose to make good choices right now - and I know it will pay off!


Off to make more juice for tomorrow ...

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you girls! Day three! I'm sure it will feel really good to get the whole 1st week under your belt. You are right that everything is about choices. So excited for your journey! See you Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow your amazing journey! Please share your favorite recipes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete